Ex-top Detroit homicide cop charged with running crime ring

The Detroit News connects you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.

  • For iPhone and iPod Touch
  • For Android
Read More @ Source

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac - Pet

READ ME FIRST BEFORE WATCHING! QUESTIONS ARE LISTED BELOW! Wanna watch my video in High Quality? Just add &fmt=18 to the end of the url. Please DO NOT repost this video unless you have my permission. Contact me through messages BEFORE you post them elsewhere. Do not use the comments (on my main page) to contact me because I rarely read them. This would be the second time someone has stolen my video. That person did not ask for my permission nor gave me credit. Guys, don't steal my work. I really work hard on them not just for someone to steal it. I've already flagged the video and it should be taken down soon. Oh well... Guys, I'm tired of explaining the same thing over and over. And just to let you know, if you ask the same question listed in here, it will be deleted. I've deleted some comments that had lead me to make these questions and answers available to you. OH and before i forget, don't skip the last sentence at the bottom of this description box. If I sound cranky, don't mind me. I'm just trying to get my point across. Don't take it personally... I just had a rough day. 1)What is the Artist and Song name? -Watch the beginning. It's in there for a reason. For the people who are blind and still ask, its (A Perfect Circle - Pet) 2)Did you put the text in there? -Yes I did. I took the original text from the comic and rearranged them in paint. Jhonen didn't put the lyrics in the bubble, I did. Some people out there made assumptions that Jhonen put the lyrics in the ...

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Criminal Stories Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homicide victim found at vacant Everett house

Manslaughter charges possible in boy's death