Police news: Snyder talks safety in Flint; Escaped homicide suspect still missing

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy (Revised November 1, 2011)

© 2012 Michigan Live LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Michigan Live LLC.

Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Contact interactivity management.

Ad Choices

Read More @ Source

2Pac - Pain - With Lyrics

Album: Above The Rim (Soundtrack) Artist: 2Pac Feat. Stretch Title: Pain Lyrics: [Voice sample from Star Trek V] I couldn't help but notice your pain [My pain?] It runs deep Share it with me! [Tupac:] They'll never take me alive I'm gettin' high with my four-five, Cocked on these suckas, time to die Even as a youngster causin' ruckus on the back of the bus, I was a fool all through high school kickin' up dust, But now I'm labelled as a trouble maker who can you blame? Smokin' weed helped me take away the pain, So I'm hopeless, Rollin' down the freeway swervin, don't worry, I'm about to crash up on the curb, 'cause my visions blurry Maybe if they tried to understand me, What should I do? I had to feed my fuckin' family, What else could I do? But be a thug, Out slangin' with the homies, Fuck hangin' with them phonies in the clubs, Got my mind on danger, Never been a stranger to homicide, My city's full of gang bangers and drive-bys, Why do we die at an early age? He was so young, But still a victim of the 12 gauge, My memories of a corpse, Mind full of sick thoughts, IIIIIIIIIII And I ain't goin' back to court, So fuck what you thought, I'm drinkin' hennessey, runnin from my enemies, Will I live to be 23? There's so much pain. (Chorus) Ohhhh.... Tired of the Strain and the Pain Ohhhh.... Tired of the Strain and the Pain [Big Stretch:] Years and years of that rough life, Runnin' crazed and wild as a kid and growin' tough with a knife, Livin' trife on the regular, Buckin' out ...

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Criminal Stories Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homicide victim found at vacant Everett house

Manslaughter charges possible in boy's death