Homicide Investigation in Pratt City

Birmingham (WIAT) - Sgt. Williams with the Birmingham Police Department has confirmed one person was found shot to death at 556 Avenue V in Pratt City.

The victim has been identified as 22 year old Deandrea Thomas of Birmingham.

Officers from the West Precinct responded to the incident location to investigate a report of shots fired and a person shot. Upon arrival, officers discovered Deandrea Thomas unresponsive and lying on a ramp that leads to the front of the residence. Birmingham Fire and Rescue responded to the scene and pronounced the victim deceased.

There have been no arrests in this case.

If there is anyone who has information pertaining to the case, they are encouraged to contact the B.P.D. Homicide Unit at 254-1764 or Crime Stoppers at 254-7777.

CBS 42 news has a crew on the scene and will update when more information comes available.

Read More @ Source

Drake - Juice (With Lyrics)

Yeh, ah... ah Boy wonder... Drizzy Ah... ah... Uh Ya'll ain't really like me I can understand Ma flow is sitting right inside da pocket on ma pants I'm still fly, you can't float Run this shit, Usain Bolt A write your favorite records, aah, you sing ghost 20 thousand for a verse, is our routine quote I'm getting rich, aah, you staying broke Chilling if even if I'm in a goosed down coat I can't' see you through the Mosley Tribes So I don't' even flinch when you throw me hi fives They try to measure up, but there's no my size Whatever 40 smokin bout to low my eyes Beast mode on them, a never take a night off Every single thing a nigga purchase is a write off Grounded as the one way pavement I'm taking flight off Baby go ahead and cut the lights off Cause It's about to go... [beat plays] I hear ma phone ringing when they call A ain't picking up or entertaining them at all Got your girl face down and banging on the wall While you and all your homeboys hang at Lenox Mall Hmmm, hmmm, hmmmmmm I cannot relate Riding with some tags that a got from out-a-state Riding with a swag that a got from out-a-space Just show me who's the hottest I'm a knock him out his place Call me homicide drizzy, about to kill your ego Im about ma green, puffin goody like I'm celo You can go and take a glance at your hero While the Houston ship a pole dancing zero Fantasy to you, reality to me And yeh ma g-pass is as valid as can be I'm, I'm so fresh, a stylist would agree Waving at your girl While she's ...

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Criminal Stories Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homicide victim found at vacant Everett house

Manslaughter charges possible in boy's death