Police investigate manslaughter on west side

Milwaukee police are investigating a manslaughter that occurred Saturday at N. 39 St. and W. Garfield Ave.

The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office responded to the scene. No more information about the incident was immediately available.

© 2012, Journal Sentinel Inc. All rights reserved.

Read More @ Source

Alice In Chains - Shame in You video

Alice in Chains, its one of those unique bands. Its my favorite band of all time. This band is a godsend, a hidden gem. Probally the best underrated band of Music History. One of the greatest things about this band is their ability to create an atmosphere from a song. When I first heard Shame in You i was blown away by its uniqueness. The song is really about Layne's stuggles with drug addiction, but this song created an image in my mind. I've compared Layne's stuggle with mankind's stuggle to survive. With most of AiC's songs they start out depressing but uprise a spark of hope(like this song and Over Now). Long Live Laynes Legacy. You know its weird but about a year ago I had a dream where I met Layne in person. I was actually talking to him and I swear it was his presence in my dream. I'll never forget that dream. People, read this info for yourself. There is a person that knew Layne's mom Nancy and Mike Starr, and from what I've read Layne's death could possibly be a manslaughter. This is some serious shit and you should take a look for your self. www.findadeath.com Read pages 55-65 and determine if this is true, if it is spread the word that Mike let Layne die....This is shocking to me. (All pictures and photos belong to their respective owners, none of them are mine.)

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Criminal Stories Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homicide victim found at vacant Everett house

Manslaughter charges possible in boy's death