Homicide suspect named in hostile Rainier Avenue shooting

by KING 5 News

KING5.com

Posted on May 22, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Seattle Police named a suspect accused of gunning a man down at a Rainier Avenue South Jack in the Box last week.

Troy D. Sanders, a.k.a. John Taylor, 26, is wanted for shooting and killing the 31-year-old victim in the parking lot on May 16.

As the man lay dying, police said a group of onlookers shouted at officers, challenging them to fight. The disturbance prevented the victim from getting medical attention for five to seven minutes.

Sanders is 5-foot 11-inches tall, 175 pounds, light-skinned complexion, with "Troy" tattooed on his lower right arm and "Boy" tattooed on his lower left arm. Sanders may be driving a 2001 black Mercedes 500 sedan, with a 359UKT license plate.

Detectives ask anyone who was present during the video shoot to come forward and talk with officers. Seattle Police can be contacted at 206-233-5000.

The death was the 14th in Seattle in 2012. Another man was shot and wounded in the same parking lot one week prior.

Print
Email
Share
  • Share
    • Share!
      X
    • Digg
    • Delicious
    • MySpace
    • LinkedIn
    • StumbleUpon
    • Newsvine
    • Reddit
Read More @ Source

Disturbed - Overburdened with Lyrics

Album: Ten Thousand Fists Song and picture NOT OWNED BY ME! ALL CREDIT FOR DISTURBED! :D picture: singerpictures.com - lyrics are CORRECT, taken right from the CD booklet. Disturbed RULES! Hell is still overburdened I must stand and wait in line I may never know for certain When will be my time How was I considered evil? Pleasures taken in this life? Someone granted me reprieval Decades spent in strife Led to nothing Repeated in my mind Led to nothing If only I was born another time Hell is still overburdened I must stand and wait in line Hell is still overburdened How have I been so determined malign? It's the closing of the curtain In the play that was my life Countless chapters left unopened Tragedies inside I was fighting for a reason Holy blessed homicide Seems I have committed treason All I've sacrificed Led to nothing Repeated in my mind Led to nothing If only I was born another time Hell is still overburdened I must stand and wait in line Hell is still overburdened How have I been so determined malign? Fate is so unkind Now I should have known Blind leading the blind Reaping what I've sown If it all amounts to nothing Why then am I standing in this line? Hell is still overburdened I must stand and wait in line Hell is still overburdened How have I been so determined malign?

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Criminal Stories Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homicide victim found at vacant Everett house

Manslaughter charges possible in boy's death