Homicide evidence

Lake City Police Department officer Robert Wendel (from left) holds a bag containing evidence from the fatal April 27 shooting and robbery at A&M Discount Beverage store, as he exits a cargo trailer on Vickers Street with Ryan Nydam of the state attorney's office and Sgt. Marshall Sova and investigator David Greear of LCPD. Authorities executed a search warrant at the Passion 4 People Styles salon property, where the trailer was parked, on Wednesday.

TONY BRITT/Lake City Reporter

Read More @ Source

TF2 - Fully Charged

MP3: www.mediafire.com Here it is.. The last TF2 Techno/Trance Remix. Well, maybe not THE LAST but every class has had one now. I thought I'd end it with a song by Pimp Code since I started with a song from Pimp Code with "I'm An Engineer". I plan to still continue making these with other video game characters, no matter how easy they are to make and simple compared to YTPMVs. I just love making them. Original Song: Pimp Code - You Know (Radio Mix) www.youtube.com Lyrics: HA HA HA! OKTOBERFEST! I am the Medic! Now I am fully charged! Ready for the charge! And you are also ugly! I am the Medic! Now I am fully charged! Ready for charge! -Chorus- I am the Medic! Now I am fully charged! Ready for the charge! And you are also ugly! I am the Medic! Where are your papers now? How embarrassing! (Glitchy Laugh) I am the Medic! That's doctor homicide! Turn your head and cough! Oktoberfest, Herr Doctor! I am the Medic! Thank you, Engineer! (Yeah!) Move this gear up! (Nah!) (Glitchy Laugh) -Soldier- You are the Medic! Now you are fully charged! Ready for that charge! And you are also ugly! -Spy- You are the Medic! Now you are fully charged! Ready for the charge! And you are-- Such a bad doctor! Hahahahaha! Ze Spy is a double agent! I am the Medic! Now I am fully charged! Ready for the charge! And you are also ugly! I am Medic! I am Doctor! I II II II IIIIIIIIII PISS! -Repeat Chorus- I LOVE THIS DOCTOR!

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Criminal Stories Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homicide victim found at vacant Everett house

Manslaughter charges possible in boy's death